Our School Partnership Principles
Parents and school staff have equally important roles in enabling a positive and supportive environment to ensure all children achieve their best educational and developmental outcomes.
Parents and school staff can support this by working together and agreeing to:
- Work in partnership to support the learning needs of each child and the needs of all children in our school community.
- Demonstrate mutual respect for the role of teacher and parent in meeting the needs of each child.
- Adopt a proactive approach to communication and building and maintaining a sense of community.
- Interact courteously and appropriately
- Be open to alternative points of view and acknowledge and value positive contributions.
- Approach problems calmly with the aim of finding a positive solution.
- Maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrate positive support and advocacy for our school.